Cell phone accessories are Necessary because:
- They enhance your cell’s performance and your experience with your cell phone
- Most state laws require the use of hands-free devices such as earpieces and Bluetooth
- Cell phone cases act as a level of protection for your cell phone in addition can enhance its appearance
- Extra chargers, including home, travel, and car chargers, are needed for smartphone users because the battery tends to drain fast
Features to Look for in Cell Phone Accessories:
- Case material: The case is really a matter of personal taste and preference. You have several options when it comes to materials for cell phone cases. You can go with durable canvas or leather cases that completely cover your phone and screen. Cell phone cases made from rubberized plastic and silicone are also great because they form-fit to your phone. All good cell phone cases should cushion your phone from falls and bumps and protect it from scratches. Cell phone cases come in all colors and patterns that conform to your phone’s stylish shape without looking bulky.
- Access to controls: Good cell phone cases will cover your phone without restricting your access to commonly used features such as your screen, buttons, microphone, and speaker. Some cell phone cases may cover expansion slots or connection ports. If you use those ports often, you may want to look at cell phone cases with openings for them.
- Belt clips: This feature is good for people with a very active lifestyle or who are always on-the-go. If you don’t want your cell phone jumbling around in your pocket or purse with your keys and other objects, look for cell phone cases that use or are compatible with a belt clip. Cell phone cases with belt clips can sit on your hip, which can also help shield your phone from damage.
- Screen protectors: This is the thin plastic film that goes over the glass screen of your smartphone. Some cell phone cases come with transparent screen covers. However, sometimes these screen covers won’t correctly fit your phone’s touch screen. Look for screen covers that are compatible with your particular type of phone. If your screen protector gets scratched, you can easily peel off and replace it with a new one.
- Customization: Some phones have many customization features including charms (the fun mini-mobiles that hang from your phone). You’re not limited to the styles and colors of the cell phone cases you find on the market. Customize your own cell phone case with stickers, decals and even adhesive embellishments.
Accessories we have available:
Give us a call at 310.391.0809 or contact us here.
Ask us ANY questions you may have (in English or Spanish) by typing them in the Comment box below.